First Edition Wednesday Night Blues Jam Rules
1. All performers must sign up with the Coordinator on arrival. Sets for the most part, are on a first-come basis. However, this may be subject to change.
2. The Coordinator or any representative of the venue maintains the right to control volume levels, so please donât be offended if you are asked to turn down the volume.
3. WE PLAY BLUES! So for the enjoyment of our audience, PLEASE PLAY BLUES MUSIC ONLY. The Coordinator will advise as to suitability if there is any doubt.
4. PLEASE! Don't solo unless itâs your time to solo. A maximum of TWICE around per solo is acceptable, PERIOD!
5. All Musicians are asked to please limit your set to a maximum time on stage of twenty (20) minutes. Itâs a jam, not a showcase, so spread the time equally with your fellow musicians while youâre on stage and have fun.
6. Change over time between sets should be as quick as possible and all personal equipment, amps etc. will be removed from the designated playing area.
7. Only musicians asked to do the set will be allowed to be on-stage unless specified by the Coordinator.
8. Musicians are asked to bring their own guitar amps, drum sticks etc. Note: The Wednesday Night Jam has a core drummer. It shall be at the core drummerâs discretion whether or not the drum kit will be used by someone else.
9. The jam Coordinator(s) has the right to ban or reprimand any person/s who displays negligent, disruptive or anti-social behavior with regards to the jam. LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!
Coordinators: Dave Hoover, Tom âTreeâ Territo, Lawrence Smith